Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Did Rush Limbaugh Really just Accuse the GOP of Rigging Last Night's Caucus for Romney?

Is there any other way to read this?
RUSH: I can't tell you the number of people -- and I stayed up all the way until they found the votes.  My gosh, I thought I was watching the Democrats last night.  Ninety-nine percent of the votes in and they can't find the votes from two counties.  They couldn't find 'em.  They didn't know where the guy who had the votes was, and everybody knew what was going on.  At this point Santorum held, what was it, an 18-vote lead.  Everybody knew that what was going on here was a way to find a victory for Romney.  So fine, the total number of votes doesn't really matter.  Santorum won last night.  I mean that's the bottom line here.
That's pretty serious accusation to just shrug off with ""Pffffft, whatever!" or, excuse me, a "so, fine."

No comments: